- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 large button mushrooms, cut into slices (about 2 cups)
- 3 bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into dice (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 3 small onions, finely diced or 2 bunch of green onions
- 2 broccoli
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- Spices : 1 tablespoon kosher or fine salt, curry, paprika powder
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, red pepper and onion and cook stirring, until the vegetables are softened, about 4 minutes. Add water and put the broccoli ass well.
- In another pot, add the rice and the salt and stir to coat the rice with oil. When the rice starts to look “chalky,” pour enough water into the pan to cover the rice by 1 cm. Raise the heat to high, bring the water to a boiling point, and boil until the level of the water meets the level of the rice.
- Reduce the heat to very low, give the rice a very thorough stir, and cover the pot. Cook until the rice is tender but with a little bite, about 20 minutes. Do not uncover the pot or stir the rice while it cooks. Fluff with a fork before serving.
- Mix everything together and Enjoy! 🙂