- 2 eggplants
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 spoon sugar
- 1 spoon salt
- 1 spoon oregano
- 1/5 kg mushrooms
- Cut the eggplants 0.5 cm thickness. Cover them with salt and leave them for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook at low temperature tomatoes and bell peppers. Add salt and oregano. When vegetables are cooked, put them in a mixer with a bit of water, and make a sauce.
- Wash, squeeze of water and dry the eggplants. Fry them in oil.
- Heat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Arrange in a pyrex dish one layer of sauce, one layer of eggplant, one layer of mushrooms, and do so, until all the veggies and sauce is over. Sauce should be on top. Top it with parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.