- 1 large onion or 2 small, cut into dices
- 2 large carrots
- 4 gloves garlic
- 500 gr minced meat
- 2 cups tomato paste
- Fry the onions and carrots, until they are soft.
- Add the ground beef and season again generously with salt. BROWN THE BEEF! Brown food tastes good. Don’t rush this step. Cook another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and cook until brown about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the finely cut garlic, oregano and thyme.
- Boil pasta.
- Drain the pasta.
- Mix everything or put them separately on the plate. Add cheese or parmesan on top.